Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stephanie Pratt: 'I've Given Up Drinking' (video)

This holiday season, Stephanie Pratt is skipping the spiked eggnog.
Pratt, 23, told "Extra" she is done with drinking after being slapped with a DUI charge in October. (She pleaded not guilty in November and told a judge she'd go to rehab.)










"My license is... obviously I don't have one right now. But it's not even for a reason of drinking, because I've given that up all together," Pratt dished at the KIIS-FM Jingle Ball in Los Angeles.
See other stars that have gotten in trouble with the law
Even though Pratt won't be getting behind the wheel doesn't mean she has a problem with backseat driving. The reality star hired a driver to take her to the concert, but tells "Extra" he was too slow on the road.
"Our driver was 110 years old," Pratt said. "I was like, 'You can drive 65 mph, it's the limit on the freeway, don't worry.' I've been in the car for two hours -- it was a 30-mile ride. I am freaking out right now!"
credit - Extra TV

No comments:

Post a Comment