Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kristin Cavallari Reacts to Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgery (video)



Kristin Cavallari came out for the 'When in Rome' premiere and ET's Kevin Frazier got her talking about "The Hills" co-star Heidi Montag's 10 plastic surgery procedures. Read on to get her insight…
Though Kristin will see her in person for the first time post-surgery on Sunday, she admitted, "I've seen the pictures. Who are we to say what she can and can't do? We're not the ones that have to live in that body. If it makes her happy, then go ahead. It's not my body."
Both young women are 23 years of age and Kristin thinks "it's very young to be getting work done period; that amount of work. It's a lot."
Regardless of their differences in opinion, Kristin will continue to be a supportive friend. She said, "I've known Heidi since she was 18 and I've always thought she was beautiful, so it's hard for me to see this transformation that's taken place, but I love Heidi and she still has the same bubbly, sweet personality that I see."
credit - ET online

No comments:

Post a Comment