Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Hills Era is Coming to an End


Whitney Port took to her blog in honor of tonight’s series finale of The Hills to share old, personal photos of her with Lauren Conrad, Audrina Patridge and Adam Divello taken during a trip to Canada a few years back.
Whitney wrote nostalgically, “It is so crazy to think that almost everything I have achieved has been due to this show! Being a part of The Hills was such a blast for me and quite the maturing and learning process. I am eternally grateful to those who have worked their asses off for this project! I honestly don't know where I'd be without them! To the producers, the crew, the cast and more- thank you for shaping my future and allowing me to love every day of my life!”
Click here to view the photos at Whitney's Official Website
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment