Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stephanie Pratt: 'City' Girl?

Yesterday Page 6 reported yesterday that "Stephanie Pratt is bound for the Big Apple so she can join MTV reality show The City."
At first I dismissed the reports as total rumours - after all Roxy Olin, Stephanie's ex best friend stars on The City and I didn't think Stephanie would ever want to be associated with all that drama.

But it appears I may have been wrong. Have you seen Stephanies tweets from yesterday?

"Don't cross me. I've been sitting back way too nice the past few yrs. New york I can't wait to see u. Haha wish I could retweet alllll ur replies. Looks like I just grew a backbone- it feeeeels gooooood! Love u guys! Get ready God I love u guys. Ur replies r so supportive! I promise to never disappoint. And yes it took me 3 yrs to finally wake up LOL Don't f+ck w me anymore. Nothing Is sweeter than revenge. Bottom line I'm BACK and READY."

I would love to see Stephanie on The City! It would be the perfect platform for her to launch her new handbag line and of course we would all get more face time with her as well. Win win in my book. How do you guys feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment