Thursday, July 23, 2009

Audrina Patridge does Comic Con





Out taking part in the day’s festivities, Audrina Patridge was spotted walking to Comic-Con in San Diego, California on Thursday (July 23).

She later blogged about the event:
Comic-Con was insane! There were sooo many people! And on top of that - sooo many of them were dressed up! The costumes were outrageous! I first heard about Comic-Con from watching Entourage a couple of years ago but I've never been. I mean, there are so many comic fans and people dressing up on the street! It was so fun! For the record, I was there strictly for business! ;)
My new movie, Sorority Row, had a panel on Thursday, and I was fortunate to attend for the first time ever! We were on right before the Twilight panel -- I'm a big fan! After that my fellow Theta Pi sisters and I hit the halls of the San Diego Convention Center to find the best costume caper. I ran into Ryan Seacrest and he helped me and Rumer Willis look for the guy in the bunny suit with the big hands. We found him! Comic-con is outrageous!
Maybe I'll attend and dress up as Princess Leia next year! ;)
xoxo Drina
Credit - celebutopia, gossip center

3 comments:

  1. She looks amazing and I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks great with her hair lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for the shoes but Audrina looks really beautiful in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete