Lauren Conrad left a lot of friends, fans and memories behind on The Hills, but not everything about saying goodbye to the show was bittersweet.
Below, five things Lauren says she won't miss about reality TV (via Usmagazine.com).
1. Having her men pre-approved. Ever had trouble finding a date for Saturday night? How about finding a dude willing to do the first date thing on film? According to Lauren, getting a guy to "sign a release form" is even less fun than it sounds. Case in point, her current boyfriend: the perennially camera-shy Kyle Howard.
2. No spontaneous vacations. Much like the men in her life, all of Lauren's trips had to be run by Hills production. "I couldn't take a vacation without clearing it months and months ahead of time," Lauren recalls.
3. Home decor "help." Before any major repainting projects, Lauren would consult with a director of photography to make sure her new color palette meshed with the set lighting.
4. RSVPing "No" To Diddy's White Party. Forget the Clorox Bleach. Lauren claims she had to forgo whites and prints for years because "they don't look good on film." Lucky for her, she looks amazing in solids!
5. Party planning in twos. Needless to say, not all of Lauren's peeps were cool with chatting it up on camera. So she was forced to become an (involuntary) birthdayzilla! "I had to have separate birthday parties for my filming and non-filming friends," she admits.
Credit - mtv.com
Thursday, July 23, 2009
This sheer tunic tank top is popular among celebrities because it can easily be worn from day to night. Lo opts for a sleek and chic night-time look with skinny jeans and a black patent purse while Audrina goes casual and rocks the Kain tank with ripped denim and biker boots.
The tank comes in 5 colors. Click here to find out where you can purchase it AND to get a 25% off next purchase coupon.
Credit - www.celebritychic.net/
Out taking part in the day’s festivities, Audrina Patridge was spotted walking to Comic-Con in San Diego, California on Thursday (July 23).
She later blogged about the event:
Comic-Con was insane! There were sooo many people! And on top of that - sooo many of them were dressed up! The costumes were outrageous! I first heard about Comic-Con from watching Entourage a couple of years ago but I've never been. I mean, there are so many comic fans and people dressing up on the street! It was so fun! For the record, I was there strictly for business! ;)
My new movie, Sorority Row, had a panel on Thursday, and I was fortunate to attend for the first time ever! We were on right before the Twilight panel -- I'm a big fan! After that my fellow Theta Pi sisters and I hit the halls of the San Diego Convention Center to find the best costume caper. I ran into Ryan Seacrest and he helped me and Rumer Willis look for the guy in the bunny suit with the big hands. We found him! Comic-con is outrageous!
Maybe I'll attend and dress up as Princess Leia next year! ;)
Credit - celebutopia, gossip center
Heidi Montag is scheduled to sing during the 2009 Miss Universe Pageant telecast on August 23 on NBC.
The reality TV star will perform the song Turn Ya Head off her debut album, Unleashed, which hits stores in September.
If you haven't heard Heidi sing before. Click on the video below.
Credit - faded youth
Stepping out for work duties, Kristin Cavallari shimmered in silver as she walked to her car in West Hollywood on Wednesday (July 22).
Kristin who had been shooting scenes for "The Hills" at Hamburger Mary's - looked to be in high spirits as she strolled past awaiting paparazzi.
Credit - gossip center
Audrina Patridge was on hand for the opening day at Del Mar Race track in New York on Wednesday (July 22).
The MTV reality cutie posed for pictures and chatted with press, joining fellow celebrity guests including Wilmer Valderrama and Carrie Prejean.
Miss Patridge tweeted a few days back, "Getting ready for Del Mar Opening Day tomorrow!!! Hosting the after party!"
Credit - gossip center
Erin Lucas at the the NSF Clothing Project launch to benefit The Humane Society's Stop Puppy Mills Campaign
"Puppies, clothes, and cute guys, basically it’s everything I love!” said Carson Kressley, assessing the GQ-Humane Society benefit for the Stop Puppy Mills campaign, held at the Morgan Hotel penthouse on Wednesday, July 22.
Flat-screen TVs on two floors displayed images of dogs being taken out of puppy mills, fur matted and mournful eyes rivaling any Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercial. “Oh, that’s so sad!” said The City’s Erin Lucas, who said she has a cat named Marsellus Wallace. “I named him after the Pulp Fiction character, the big black guy, because he’s a black cat. Except he’s not big at all. He’s like feline-rexic.”
TV personalities Beth Ostrosky and Erin Lucas along with actors Mark Indelicato, and Sara Paxton were all there to examine NSF designer Nick Friedberg’s new line of
bracelets and dog collars for the Humane Society.
Mr. Friedberg, who also designs for Barneys Co-op label, explained why he wanted to get involved with the Humane Society: “It’s just my extreme love of dogs! I’ve got a dog, and he’s, like, my child. He’s such a big part of my life.”
4th photo down Erin is pictured with fashion designer Nick Friedberg and director of The Humane Society, Stephanie Shain.
Credit - wire image, The New York Observer