Saturday, July 4, 2009

Audrina Patridge's New Website

Audrina's new website is up and running!

Check it out there are a lot of new photos, some of her favorite video clips from 'The Hills', as well as a contest to win a free pair of 'Divine Rights of Denim' jeans.

message from Audina's website:

Hello darlings!
I am so glad to get my site back up and running, I hope you all enjoy it and are as excited as I am about all the new features. So for a little update...I am on a much needed 4 week hiatus from filming for THE HILLS, so far it has been heavenly! I took a week long vacation in Cabo with my family and Corey then the day after I got back I was off to Canada! I posted a ton of photos for you guys to check out, we had so much fun! I can't wait to celebrate the Fourth of July! Tandem beach cruisers good friends fireworks!
Ciao!
xo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment