Monday, July 6, 2009

Lauren Conrad - Reality TV and Relationships Don't Mix

Lauren Conrad has revealed how she’s been so lucky in love — she keeps her man away from the limelight.

The 23-year-old has quit hit show The Hills to be an author and fashionista and she’s also head-over-heels in love with 31-year-old TV actor Kyle Howard.“People ask me how we make it work and for me the trick was to keep that side of my life private, even when I was being followed by cameras all the time on The Hills,” explained Lauren. “I don’t think that reality television and relationships mix.

“You have to keep that part private because otherwise it just doesn’t work and that is why we are still together.”

Lauren says she has no intention of returning to her reality TV roots. “It was hard,” she says. “There were days when I had a camera on me from when I got up until 3am the next day. I don’t miss that.”
Credit - showbiz spy

5 comments:

  1. Kyle is a wierd looking version of Jason Wahler. Creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're cute together. If he treats her well, and I think he does, isn't that much more important than his looks or lack therof?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole Scientology thing makes me wonder about him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle is a scientologist???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12:38
    Actually he is but remember Lauren seems to be pretty happy with him so unless she starts turing into a unrecognizable shell of herself ala Katie Holmes, I don't think there's anything to worry about.

    ReplyDelete