Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stephanie Pratt - My Summer Closet

I updated my summer style, here’s what I added: 1. A colorful bag – Mine is a bright yellow, Rebecca Minkoff 2. A denim shirt or jacket – I’m wearing one from H&M that I love! 3. Floral prints – Always a staple for spring 4. Tribal prints – Otis and Mclain are making really cute tops and dresses 5. Ripped Jeans – I love the light denim ripped jeans. J Brand has a really cute pair. 6. Vests – It’s too hot for jackets during the day and a little vest over a dress is a cute daytime look 7. Open Toed Booties – I’m seeing this trend everywhere and I love it when it’s paired with shorts!
xoxo Stephanie Pratt
P.S. A line that I’m really into is Elizabeth & James – Great clothes and shoes!

Credit - Stephanie's website

No comments:

Post a Comment