Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whitney Port: LA coffee run 7/25





After enjoying all things stylish during Miami Fashion Week, Whitney Port was spotted back in Los Angeles yesterday morning (July 25) out getting a coffee and running some errands.

And while she’s famous for the fancy threads she wears, Whitney opted to keep things casual, donning spandex shorts, a blue tank top and plaid Nike Air Max.

Whitney tweeted earlier in the week:
"Debating if I should come home to LA next weekend for paigey's (her sister's) 22nd!"

"who wants to help me make a list of pros and cons for either staying in ny or coming home for the weekend?"

"Pros - relax, veg on couch, syd bday, paigeys bday, sunshine, quality time with family"

"Cons- so tired, sick of travelling, need some alone time"

"I made my decision! You guys were right. I'm coming homeee!!!"
Credit - gossip center

No comments:

Post a Comment