Monday, August 31, 2009

Audrina Patridge talks Playboy and moving on from 'The Hills'


Audrina Patridge is leaving 'The Hills'.
"I'm graduating," she told me with a laugh this weekend while promoting her new horror movie, Sorority Row. "I'm moving on. At times, I feel like I'm in high school, but I didn't even go through this stuff in high school."
Patridge, 24, will start shooting her own reality show for MTV as soon as they wrap on The Hills.
Sadly, Patridge won't be showing off any fancy footwork in the new season of Dancing With The Stars...
As I was the first to tell you, MTV blocked her from competing. "I love dancing," Patridge said. "I've grown up dancing. But I've never danced with a partner. It would be like Dirty Dancing."
Guess no DWTS means more time to concentrate on her acting career. "My dream is to be in feature films but I'd love to be on a scripted TV series, too," Patridge said. "A comedy would be fun."
Not so fun? Stripping for the cameras. Patridge revealed that Playboy has come calling. "But," she said, "it's not something I want to do right now."
credit - e online

1 comment:

  1. WOW... nice baby :)
    I've found Audrina Patridge Sex Tape '09 for FREE

    > > > www.AudrinaPatridge-SexTape.com.

    > > > www.AudrinaPatridge-SexTape.com.

    > > > www.AudrinaPatridge-SexTape.com.

    good quality...

    ReplyDelete