Friday, August 21, 2009

Brody Jenner is in the hospital



Brodt tweeted 5 minutes ago: Spending my bday in the hospital... This sucks
Jayde tweeted 3 minutes later: In the hospital with my poor little boy :(

I'm not sure what's going on but I sure hope everything is OK.

***update 1***
this message came 30 minutes after the first one. Brody tweeted: "Thank you all for the kind words... Got my lady with me so I will be OK.. She is taking good care of me :) love her"

***update 2***
Jayde tweeted 1:15pm on Friday :
Soooo tired.... No real sleep yet.... Waiting for my boy @BrodyJenner to get out of sugery!! Send him bday and get well wishes :) :)

***update 3***
Brody apparently checked into the hospital around 3 a.m. Friday morning with a ruptured appendix and was in surgery by 7am. The surgery went well and Brody is currently at the hospital recuperating.He is expected to have a quick and smooth recovery.
Jayde tweeted: "Just so you all know @BrodyJenner is out of surgery (Appendix) and is resting with me in the hospital tonight recovering....

1 comment:

  1. Said it before and I'm gonna say it again, these two are so beautiful together. It is sooo refreshing to watch a couple that seem so ridiculously happy. Their tweets say it all! I wish them the best!

    ReplyDelete