Friday, August 28, 2009

Heidi Montag Pratt - Baby Fever

Slowly but surely, fans are starting to get a sense of what a Lauren Conrad-free "Hills" is going to be like when the show comes back on September 29. And, it seems like things are really about to go crazy this season.
This time, we're not just talking about the trouble Kristin Cavallari will stir up when she joins the cast. There are also some murmurs out there that newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are looking to start a family. "Hills" exec producer Liz Gateley recently told People that Speidi might be thinking about kids, and Stephanie Pratt confirmed to MTV News that this is a distinct possibility.
Heidi is the one with the baby fever; Spencer is not," Pratt said, adding that she doesn't think the couple is ready for kids yet. "They're looking for a house."
Heidi may have caught the baby fever from hanging around with Stephanie and Spencer's nieces, Stephanie speculated. Or she may have happened on the idea at her local bookstore.
"Here's the deal: Basically, Heidi got married; [then] she's like, 'Oh my God, what do I do?' " Stephanie explained. "She's like, 'Thank you, God, for my marriage. What do I do?' I really feel like she went to a bookstore and saw 'Newlyweds: The Wife's Edition,' and so now she's like, 'I still want to get a house with a white picket fence. ... and then probably a dog, and then we'll move on to kids. And I want to take cooking lessons.' "
But Stephanie keeps trying to convince her 22-year-old sister-in-law that this doesn't need to be the case. "I'm like, 'You don't have to do that,' " she said. "I keep telling her, 'You don't have to get a dog [either].' A dog is a kid. They're just too busy."
credit - mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment