Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kristin Cavallari "Really Impressed" With Heidi Pratt's Pageant Performance


Kristin Cavallari is a big fan of Heidi Pratt's Sunday night Miss Universe performance.
"I was really impressed," the Hills star told Usmagazine.com at a Nylon magazine party in West Hollywood Monday night. "It reminded me of Britney Spears at the VMAs -- whatever year that was -- when she ripped off her suit and was, like, nude with sparkles. She kind of looked like that."
Spears stripped down to a sparkly nude suit at the 2000 MTV VMAs for her performance of "Oops, I Did It Again." Montag -- who has said she wants to have a similar career as the singer -- showed off a sequin bra and matching nude pants for "Body Language."
Cavallari continued: "She looked like she'd put a lot of hard work into it, and it paid off."
Cavallari also dished on the next season of The Hills, which premieres Sept. 29 on MTV.
"There's going to be a little feud between Audrina [Patridge] and me over Justin [Bobby], a little love triangle," she said. "I like to have fun with it and play everything up. I mean, you've got to keep it interesting."
credit - US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment