Friday, September 4, 2009

Audrina Patridge at the Sorority Row Premiere










Audrina Patridge talked with Reuters about sororities, her new movie and how her new show will be different from "The Hills."
Q: Do you think of yourself as a sorority girl?
A: "I've never thought of myself as a sorority girl. I don't think I could ever be in a sorority house or live with like six girls. I would go crazy."
Q: Why?
A: "From watching other sorority movies and from my friends' experience, it's all competitive and cattiness. I mean, aside from being loyal and sisters and being there for each other, that's the good part. But then of course there's always the downside ... The only sorority that I can see myself in is this movie."
Q: Tell me about your new series.

A: "My new show. Well, as soon as we're done filming these bonus episodes for "The Hills," then I segue into the new show with (producer) Mark Burnett and I'm also going to be producing on it. So I'll have more of a voice and a creative part of the show -- what we should and shouldn't film and what's more interesting and what's not interesting. It's about my life and relationships, friendships, Hollywood, acting, you know, events, what goes on behind closed doors."
Q: Is it going to follow your love life?
A: "My love life, yes. Corey (Bohan) will be in the show and my love life will definitely be on the show because it's part of my life."
Q: Are we going to see you in another movie soon?
A: "I'm actually reading three scripts right now and I go and audition for them soon."
credit - celeb city, reuters



No comments:

Post a Comment