Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forget The City! Olivia Palermo Takes in London Fashion Week


What does a fashionable New Yorker do when in London? Why, go to Topshop of course! Olivia Palermo made a brief appearance at London Fashion Week this weekend to check out the Matthew Williamson show and to attend Topshop’s show for its Unique line. Sitting front row at Williamson on Sunday, she told PEOPLE, “I love the way Matthew uses color and I’ve been a huge fan of Topshop for as long as I can remember, so I’m really excited to see both shows.” With filming of The City having just wrapped, Palermo is keen to get her next project under way. “I’m really excited actually, I’m doing a collaboration with Roberta Freymann for a necklace collection,” she revealed. “I designed two styles that will go into her store and we’re working on an exclusive retail deal, probably in Bendels.” According to the fashionable TV star, her perfect Sunday in London would be a low key, paparazzi-free day. “Usually [her boyfriend] Johannes is with me and we love walking around Notting Hill just relaxing, but it’s Fashion Week so I’m here instead and so far it’s been great.”
Credit - People

No comments:

Post a Comment