Monday, September 7, 2009

It's a Dog's Life. Lauren Conrad, Lo Bosworth, Brody Jenner and Kristin Cavallari with their pets












Lauren & Lo's dog Chloe








Brody's French bulldog Bentley. Bentley was a gift to Kristin but Brody got custody of the pup when they broke up.










Kristin and her dog Rocco. He's a Yorkshire Terrier.

It was a slow news weekend so I thought this post might be fun. It is by no means complete just what I could find over the course of a few hours. If you come across any others photos please send them my way and I'll add them in.

credit - I'mnotobsessed, Flossypup.com, celebrity dog blog, the insider, pop sugar, zimbio, google images

6 comments:

  1. Brody holding his pup, cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
    I want a terrier badly but can't have pets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin's dog is a Yorkshire Terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11:45
    Thank you! : )
    I just corrected my post

    ReplyDelete