Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lauren Conrad at Avon Foundation's 'Champions Who Change Women's Lives' celebration in NY 10/27










Lauren, who wore Herve Leger paired with YSL shoes, shared her Halloween plans and what’s up post-Hills with JustJared.com.
On what she’s presenting at the event: “I’m the spokesperson for Mark and I’m a co-chair for Empowerment by Mark. So tonight I’m here to present a grant to a foundation that helps prevent and educate young women with partner violence.”
On her Halloween costume: “I’m going to be a clown! I’m not going the sexy route, really - it’s almost like a jester clown. Tights that are black and white and a tutu and suspenders and funny makeup.”
On her favorite shows: “I am obsessed with Glee. Oh my god. Also, I watch Discovery Channel! I love Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch - those are my reality shows!”
On deciding on actors for L.A. Candy: “I’m trying to think one step at a time. I’m gonna focus on writing the script and movies aren’t just like the book, so characters might be tweaked…obviously, I have people that I’m in love with, but I’m gonna wait ’til it’s done to start making a wish list.”
credit - celeb city, look.co.uk, gossip center

No comments:

Post a Comment