Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whitney Port loves English men and shops



Whitney Port couldn't stop talking about how she loves guys with English accents when we met her to discuss her new show.
America's hottest new actress visited London to publicise the latest series of The City - a spin-off from her old show The Hills - but she seemed just as keen to talk about men... and shopping.
She told us: "I have a thing for accents - I love how British guys talk - it's so hot.
"I'd definitely give British guys a try, I'm open to that."
When we got her back on to the subject of her new show -she told us: "There'll be a couple of love interests, you'll see some interesting dates."
And the sexy fashionista from The City loves a bargain too.
"I can't wait to go to Primark," she said. "I've heard it's really good.
"I love Topshop, too I was in there for hours."
She's a girl after our own hearts.
credit - www.mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment