Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is The Hills "Running Out of Gas"?

If you're still a rabid Hills fan, you might want to start texting in messages of support for the show to MTV, because one castmember tells us that the future of the series is in question.
We just chatted up the lovely Lo Bosworth outside the Undrest store on chic Robertson Blvd. in L.A., and she isn't sure that The Hills will come back for another season after this one.
So what's the hang-up? Here's what we learned:
Bosworth isn't completely ruling out the possibility of doing another season of The Hills, but she doesn't seem enthralled about the idea.
"It would have to be the right situation…it's kind of running out of gas," admits Bosworth.
So what will the Laguna Beach native do if she doesn't return to TV? "I am developing my own website right now...doing a lot of writing," says Bosworth. "I can't tell you, but it has a lot of possibilities. I can tell you in a few weeks...but I am really excited."
Bosworth hinted to E! News that she may follow in the footsteps of her best friend and roommate Lauren Conrad and write a book!
Bosworth also ruled out ever doing L.C.'s movie, contrary to what has been previously reported. "We were on the carpet together, next to each other, and she was like, 'Lo is going to be in it,' and I am like, 'What are you talking about?' So no, I'm not...I'm not an actress, fortunately."
Is it time to put The Hills to bed, or would you love as many seasons as you can get?
credit - e online

No comments:

Post a Comment