Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Roxy Olin - Candids at PIX11 Morning Show 11/2




credit - celebutopia, mtv

It's likely you know Roxy Olin as Whitney Port's troublemaking roommate and People's Revolution coworker on the MTV series "The City." If you're a fan of "Brothers & Sisters," you also know her as the ex-girlfriend of Jason Lewis' character Chad Barry, a role she recently reprised.
But what you may not know is that the ABC dramedy is a family affair for Roxy, whose mother, Patricia Wettig, stars as William Walker's former mistress Holly and father, Ken Olin, executive produces, directs and stars. When the 23-year-old stopped by the MTV offices recently, we couldn't help but ask who's the better boss: father Ken or "City" boss and People's Revolution founder Kelly Cutrone?
"Well, I would say Kelly is a better boss only because, since my dad is the boss, I don't get any of the attention from the boys on 'Brothers & Sisters,' " Roxy said with a laugh. "Kelly's always like, 'Roxy, meet this guy and this guy.' So in those terms, and I am a little boy crazy, I would say Kelly is the better boss."
Roxy did admit, however, that working with family does have its perks. "My dad, at the same time, is really proud of me, and is nervous and doesn't yell at me very much. Except when we're at home, then I get it."

To watch Roxy's interview on the PIX morning show, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment