Friday, November 20, 2009

Stephanie Pratt West Coast launch of HeadCount Organization in West Hollywood 11/17




Living life in Hollywood can get to you, and Pratt is ready to change her arrest from embarrassment to the better.
“This is the first time that I haven’t screwed up more after a bad thing and I didn’t fall apart and say, ‘I hate my life, I want to die!’ It’s the first time in twenty-three years that I went the other way!”
And she has already tried a new direction from her old Hollywood ways. “Two weeks ago I found a partner for a handbag line that I’ve dreamed about since the seventh-grade,” Pratt says, “and I’m closer to my parents and I’ve never been happier in my life! I’ve had problems in my past, but I would just let them turn into snowballs that turned into avalanches. And this is the first time that I’ve ever done anything different.”
credit - celeb city, gossip center

No comments:

Post a Comment