Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Audrina Patridge: "Help me reach 750k followers on twitter and win!"


Audrina blogged:
Today my Twitter following hit 500,000! Amazing! You guys are so awesome! My Twitter is fairly new compared to other accounts and celebs out there – so it’s been growing at a pretty quick pace! And I have all of you to thank for it! Thanks so much for following and visiting my blog too! I wish I could thank you all individually, but I can barely respond to all my comments, tweets, etc. – or keep up my Ask Audrina section! I’m trying, though!
With that in mind, I'm going to try to get 750,000 followers on Twitter before the year ends! AND… if I reach that number before January 1st, FIVE random followers on Twitter will each receive a $100 Gift Card to Nordstrom’s!
BUT! If I don’t reach 750k, then I will be giving away only 1 $100 gift card. RT this to your friends to better your chances!
Good luck!
Xoxo Audrina

Click here to start following Audrina on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment