Friday, January 8, 2010

Audrina Patridge and her new boyfriend leaving Voyeur nightclub 1/7









Stepping out for an evening on the town, Audrina Patridge was spotted arriving at Voyeur nightclub last night (January 7).
Joined by her new beau, the “Hills” hottie looked lovely as she strolled up to the LA hotspot, sporting a black leather jacket with a green top and black trousers.
Earlier in the day, Audrina and her man opted for some delicious eats at the Griddle Café in West Hollywood.
Always gracious to her fans, Miss Patridge even stopped to sign a copy of Maxim magazine for one of the shutterbugs before heading off on her way.
credit - gossip center, bullspress.de via tfs

7 comments:

  1. He seems a little bland for her taste.. doesn't he? Maybe he's just a friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'a actually pretty cute. I just got some HQ photos that I need to update this post and the griddle cafe post with. He looks especially good in the Griddle Cafe ones (if you ignore his taste in footwear!)
    That said, he's no Corey *inject sad sigh* but I like what I've seen of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add in the HQ ones you can clearly see they are holding hands so I don't know about the friends thing unless he happens to be gay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's hot... Ba hey anyones gotta be an improvement on JB right?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's cute but seems way too clean cut for her. I still prefer Corey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope a good female friend of his sleeps in his bed.

    ReplyDelete