Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does Roxy Olin have a new roommate?!


Does City dweller Roxy Olin have a new roommate? The word is that her boyfriend Alex Lobel who works as an assistant for Lizzie Grubman will now appear as a cast member on the show and has also moved in with the beautiful Ms. Olin.
credit - starzlife.com

****update****

Well, they are dating but the roommates thing appears to be false
Roxy responded to my tweet by saying:
"Wow let's not jump the gun!"
and here's Alex's take:
"RT that's news to me! @LizzieGrubman: I just fd out my that my LA ass.@AlexLobel is moving to NY via http://hillsfreak.blogspot.com/2010/01/does-roxy-olin-have-new-roommate.html

I guess I can't get them all right ;) But hey all PR is good PR right?


3 comments:

  1. he's adorable! cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion and Romance just what season 3 needed :>) Roxy is the best thing that's happened to the city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they only been seein' eachother since the holidayz. not bf/gf. n' they are def not livin' 2gether. he lives in la so she spends the nite when hes in nyc

    ReplyDelete