Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kara DioGuardi on Heidi Montag: I Want to Give Her a Hug



Kara DioGuardi is not giving Heidi Montag's decision to have 10 cosmetic surgeries in one day high marks – but mostly she feels sad for the reality star.
"First of all, I just want to give the girl a hug," the American Idol judge said on The Bonnie Hunt Show Wednesday. "I don't know what's going on."
DioGuardi, who is used to advising young people with dreams of stardom, says the Hills star was doing just fine before she went under the knife.
"The thing is, you are in the peak of your career right now and you think you need to change," says DioGuardi. "Imagine when the tides turn and you don't have everyone in your face, then you are really going to be like, 'What is wrong with me?' "
DioGuardi, 39, also confessed that she recently took a "real close" look in the mirror and, after fixating on fine lines around her eyes – to which Hunt quipped, "Yeah, it’s bad" – told herself, "I worked hard. I really did."
She advised viewers, especially women, to find "a passion in your life. Accomplish something outside of your looks."
credit - People Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment