Monday, January 11, 2010

Kristin Cavallari Relates to Jersey Shore’s The Situation


Though she has allegiance to The Hills, Kristin Cavallari admits she’s smitten with another MTV show, Jersey Shore.
“I love it,” she said. “Is that bad that I love it?”
Cavallari says that if she were on Jersey Shore her nickname would be “the straight-up gangster” and her favorite character is Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino.
“He’s the best,” she told PEOPLE Saturday while celebrating her 23 birthday at Las Vegas Eve Nightclub and Eva Longoria’s Vegas restaurant Beso.
Maybe that’s because she can relate: Sorentino has his share of haters, Cavallari relishes her role as the resident bad girl on The Hills.
“I have a good time with it,” she said. “I can’t sit here and stress about my image on The Hills. I’d drive myself crazy.”
“I prefer to be the bad girl and have fun with it,” she adds. “You know, it’s a job, let’s have fun with it.”

She definitly has 'Jersey Shore' on her mind because she also discussed the show with US Weekly:
"I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of jealous," Kristin Cavallari told UsMagazine.com when asked about the new hit MTV show at her 23rd birthday party Saturday at Beso, Eva Longoria Parker's Las Vegas restaurant that connects with her nightclub, Eve.
Jersey Shore's Jan. 7 show had its highest ratings ever -- more than 3.2 million viewers. (In comparison, ratings for The Hills ratings have dropped significantly: 1.72 million viewers tuned in to the October season 5 finale; 2.6 million viewers watched the season 4 finale.)
Cavallari's favorite character? "The Situation," she told Us. "I mean, come on, right?"
She said she'd even date a guido.
"Maybe, if I liked him," she told Us. "I mean, if I was attracted to him, absolutely."
credit - People, Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment