Saturday, January 9, 2010

Whitney Port co-hosting The LG Lotus Elite Party 1/7








Out for the LG Lotus Launch Party, Whitney Port co-hosted the elite get together at the Palms Place in Las Vegas on Thursday (January 7).
Donning a classic look, “The City” star looked to be enjoying herself as she posed for pictures with fellow co-host, Brooke Shields, and Gilles Marini, Sabrina Bryan and Cheryl Burke from “Dancing With the Stars.”
Credit - celeb city

Whitney blogged about the event:
"Hey lovies,
Last night I co-hosted a launch party with Brooke Shields for the new LG Lotus phone. It was on the top floor of the Palms Place in the Maloof Brother's private penthouse! It was so great to have my family there with me. My cousin Jackie lives in Las Vegas and is a professional hairstylist so of course I had her style my hair for the event. My dress was vintage white silk and lace so we decided to go with a retro look! If you are ever in Vegas or even live there and need your hair styled, cut, highlighted, etc. Jackie is the person for the job!!! To contact Jackie email her at jacksterb72@yahoo.com. Enjoy the pics!
What did you think of my hair do?"
xoxo,
Whit

4 comments:

  1. She is too pretty to be hiding behind all that makeup but her hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly what chloe but its nice to see a change up and she did want to go retro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit your site it's really a nice site.You may also visit expressdomain.cn

    World Cheapest Domain .com
    $5.99-Expressdomain.cn

    ReplyDelete