Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Stephanie Pratt: Lo Bosworth: Photos from Miami





Audrina blogged:
More photos from my super bowl weekend – just like I promised~! A little late, but still here! Now that I think about it, I've been all over the place lately! I was in Florida for the Super Bowl, Maxim 2010 Party, ESPN's Next Event then there was a point when I was going back and forth from New York and New Jersey a couple of times and now I'm Las Vegas! I'm so much closer to home! Yet so far away! Can’t wait to hit the beaches! I hope I come back to CA in time before it starts raining again!!
Here are photos of me and the girls partying it up!!
Xoxo Audrina

Love these!!

5 comments:

  1. These are good! I miss Lauren though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lo looks scary what did she do to her face her eyes and face look bad. nobodys perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrina looks happy lately, Ryan is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrina has a new dvd movie out , Sorrowity Row, I like that one, cant wait to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete