Sunday, February 7, 2010

Holly Montag shows off her Gaelic Tattoo at the playboy super saturday night party



Holly showed off her tattoo at the playboy super saturday night party in Miami. Partially visible, it would seem that the tattoo is a Gaelic proverb that reads in full, "Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an traigh e," which translates to, "The value of the well is not known until it goes dry."
Holly was also interviwed at the party by radar online. The Hills star was quizzed about sister Heidi’s addiction to plastic surgery.
“I am the antithesis of Heidi,” said a glamorous looking Holly.
“I have had no surgery. I came out as my white, boring self. this is me!”
click here to watch the clip.
credit - zimbio, huffington post, radar online

I think she looks good. It's funny these photos remind me of season 1 Heidi.

5 comments:

  1. She's not as bad off as Heidi but there is definitely something very off about her as well. She's trying to make a point about being the anti-heidi instead of supporting her sister or staying out of it. They must have had a really bad childhood. I feel sorry for the Montags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well put. also at every event she seems totally lit. I can understand wanting to put some space between herself and heidi but I don't understand contributing to the backlash.
    it's sad all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Irish and firstly we don't call it gaelic its called Irish or Gaeilge. There is no such thing as Gaelic, its simply a term which refers to a number of languages and not the language itself. Secondly, if that's how she has it spelt on her tattoo then its wrong as there is supposed to be a fada over the I in bhi. Its a mess, basically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it's Scottish Gaelic, not Gaelige or Irish. Also, the tattoo is spelt correctly apart from the word 'aire' which shouldn't have an 'e'.

    ReplyDelete