Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jayde Nicole is embarking on a Hills-free lifestyle

Jayde Nicole is embarking on a Hills-free lifestyle now that she and Brody Jenner, 26, are officially kaput. Though she claims the two remains friends, don’t expect her to have the MTV show on her TiVo this season!
“The whole show is kind of …on the…you know,” the 24-year-old Playmate told
HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the “Get Lucky For Lupus” event in West Hollywood Feb. 25 when we told her about new star Ryan Cabrera. She added, making it very clear what she thought of her former program, “You never know what to expect, and it’s always different. Who knows? I won’t be watching!”
Jayde said that escaping the drama of reality life was the biggest reason for leaving the show. “I’m a very laid-back person and I wanted to live my life. It got to a point where I didn’t know what I was getting myself in to, and I wanted to take a step back.”
Luckily, that step back doesn’t apply to other reality shows. Jayde admits that while she has little love for The Hills, she IS a die-hard Jersey Shore fan! “I love it because its real! They don’t care and they have fun and its not depressing or dramatic or a fight all the time. They fight but it’s funny.”

Jayde Leaving the Hotel Andaz after the “Get Lucky For Lupus” event



`Hollywood Life, zimbio

Click here to see more photos of Jayde at the 'Get Lucky for Lupus' celebrity charity poker tournament

4 comments:

  1. way to bite the hand that fed you
    if it weren't for The Hills, no one would know who she was

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE Jayde fan and I am really going to miss her, but I wasn't crazy about how she was portrayed towards the end of last season. I have seen Jayde and Brody together a few times (off camera) and they were nothing like they are on the Hills. Still, gonna miss her :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blondie

    More like smack the hand away that lied to you and didn't show one real moment of who she was, or what her relationship with Brody was really like. They filmed reality and scripted and it was supposed to be balanced.

    And she would be well known. Being the first Canadian Playmate of the Year in 22 years got quite a bit of news coverage. Plus, she is very smart, and will make a name for herself all on her own.

    ReplyDelete