Friday, February 12, 2010

Lauren Conrad and others: Valentines Day Horror Stories


Stars always get the guy on TV and in movies.
But in real life? Not so much.
Lauren Conrad
"In high school, I remember me and my friend were dating best friends and we went to a restaurant and we decorated the table and had presents waiting and had them meet us there on Valentine's Day and my date showed up drunk! I was really bummed. I put hours of work into it and he showed up drunk."
Jessica Biel
"In fourth grade, I made the big huge card for a boy. I found it in the trash later in the day. It's cool. It's fine. I feel like I am better for it…not that I'm still thinking about it or anything."
Hayden Panettiere
"I went through a bad breakup and spent the day at a restaurant called Birds, where they had an anti-Valentine's Day party. You can hang up notes like I HATE HIM or HE WAS MEAN TO MY DOG and make a voodoo doll out of your ex and poke it."
`Us Weekly

1 comment:

  1. Drinking in high school. Not that Lauren did LOL but still. Nice story. That's the problem with Laguna Beach the series. It was fun to watch but all those red cups on the show were ALCOHOL and MTV new it and filmed it anyway glamourizing it!

    ReplyDelete