Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lauren Conrad: Denver Colorado Book Signing: Sweet Little Lies






Traveling the country to boost interest in her second book, Lauren Conrad was busy greeting fans in Denver, Colorado on Friday evening (February 12).
Already topping the best-sellers list, Lauren was all smiles as she signed copies of her book “Sweet Little Lies” at the Tattered Cover book store.
Meanwhile, LC recently chatted with MTV News about her Valentine’s Day plans, telling, “I’m not really a Valentine’s Day girl. I’m not big on celebrating it. I’ve never really had an amazing Valentine’s Day.”
She add, “I’m kind of the guy in that way. ... I’m home for the weekend. I don’t really do dinner because dinner reservations are hard to get. I just prefer takeout and a movie.”
`gossip center

6 comments:

  1. lol at the security guard checking out her arse and the sales clerk checking out her shoes. both have priceless looks on their face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must have been freezing, a tank top in the dead of winter in Colorado?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully we have heat here in Colorado.
    Thank you Lauren for not getting plastic
    surgery. I'm getting tired of explaining to young girls that they don't need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^LOL it's 28 degrees in denver colorado for a high!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have heat in PA too but it's crazy to wear a tank top in the winter. I love Lauren and she looks adorable but c'mon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like her outfit

    ReplyDelete