Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lauren Conrad: DePaul University Visit







Continuing along with her book promoting efforts, Lauren Conrad was busy at the Barnes & Noble shop on the DePaul University campus in Chicago, Illinois on Thursday (February 25).
Showing off her adorable smile, the former "Hills" hottie jumped into her seat as she partook in an m.powerment and Mark Cosmetics presentation of a panel discussion and book signing for her recently released bestseller "Sweet Little Lies: An L.A. Candy Novel".
The trip to Chicago comes after LC spent the past weekend at the race track, as she attended the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 500 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.
As for her career plans, Miss Conrad recently talked with MTV News about the possibility of returning to TV, saying, "I loved being involved with television, so currently I'm working on more of the production side, but I'm trying to figure out where I want to go from there. I had my break. My break was nice, so we'll see. Well, we will see."
~gossip center

No comments:

Post a Comment