Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lauren Conrad - photo from Seventeen Magazine Shoot


Here’s what the 24-year-old reality-star-turned-writer dished to Seventeen magazine’s March 2010 cover!:
On whether she thought The Hills would launch her career:
“When the show started to be successful, I realized it could be a platform for getting into fashion. But in the beginning, I was 17 and I just wanted to be on TV. I wish I could give myself more credit and say I had a whole business plan, but really I just thought MTV was cool and that it would be fun.”
On the rumor that her BF, Kyle Howard, didn’t want to be on The Hills:
“False. It never even came up, because by the time I met Kyle, I had already perfected my ‘double life.’ There was my TV life and my real life. Most of my closest friends were never on the show; my family was rarely on. I think it’s better that way. It’s not normal to put every part of your personal life on camera. You have to have something for yourself or you’ll go crazy.”
~Just Jared, Seventeen
Thanks for the heads up Lisa : )!!

Click here to find out how you can can team up with Seventeen and Lauren Conrad to Help Haiti.

2 comments:

  1. She's 24 on a 17 magazine. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the demographic that she most appeals to.

    ReplyDelete