Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Olivia Palermo Launches ‘City’-Inspired Jewelry Collection

Move over Whitney, there’s a new designer in The City. “Social” Olivia Palermo is channeling her love of accessories into a limited edition collection of five necklaces for New York designer Roberta Freymann. Inspired by Olivia and Roberta’s favorite cities and neighborhoods — including Paris, Berlin’s Mitte and Manhattan’s Tribeca — the collection, ranging in price from $175-$300, will hit Roberta Freymann boutiques nationwide and e-boutique robertarollarrabbit.com on March 24. “I am thrilled to be partnering with Roberta for my first foray into design,” says Olivia in a statement. “As a longtime supporter and admirer of her accessories, I felt a collaboration between Roberta and myself would be an ideal fit. I’m honored and excited to bring a touch of my own personal style aesthetic to her brilliant collection.” And the feeling is mutual: “I love how Olivia uses my accessories to complement other pieces she wears. She looks so elegant and adapts them to her wardrobe effortlessly; the partnership was obvious for me,” says the designer. Tell us: Will you buy Olivia Palermo’s jewels?
–by Andrea DeSimone @ People Magazine

5 comments:

  1. Olivia is amazing! Thank you to give her a great importance in your blog. Olivia is my favourite girl in The City. I really love her and her classy style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog. I'd love to buy her jewellery, but in this picture I really love her top. Do you know where it's from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for Olivia whatsoever. I don't know why people like her so much? Can someone please explain to me what makes her so special, seriously? She completely backstabbed the STAR of the show--Whitney! Olivia thinks she is such a socialite--but her last name isn't Hilton! She's nothing but a wannabe! I am sick of the suck-up's who favor her so much. She is like a girl version of Spencer Pratt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Olivia because she is so beautiful, so classy, so stylish, so elegant... I always think that she is acting during the City. The production of the show give her a part to act (the enemy of Whitney) and Olivia must carry this part on... I think that without Olivia The City will be so boring and I sincerely will prefer her as the "star of the show". Her personality, her style, her life are much more interesting! I Love Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please watch these pictures. Olivia and Whitney style at the same date... Olivia is amazing! And this is all!

    http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_gallery/image_full/181550

    http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_gallery/image_full/181553

    ReplyDelete