Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kristin Cavallari and Justin 'Bobby' Brescia: Filming The Hills




Continuing filming for the new season of “The Hills,” Kristin Cavallari was spotted out in Los Feliz, California last night (May 5).
The “Laguna Beach” babe was joined by Justin “Bobby” Brescia for dinner at the Desert Rose restaurant as the cameras rolled.
As for her recent drug addiction accusations, Kristin wasted no time defending herself in a radio interview on Tuesday.
"I tried it in high school. I admitted it! I don't like being around it. I think it's kind of a shady disgusting drug. I'm the first to admit that I like to go out and have a good time. It's no shock that I drink. [But] I'm not doing anything that I shouldn't be doing. Drugs scare me... I'm off of all drugs. I'm fine, I'm really healthy and take care of myself."
credit - gossip center
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment