Friday, June 25, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Hard at Work on "Honey 2"


Trying to find her way in the movie industry as "The Hills" nears its end, Audrina Patridge has been hard at work on the set of "Honey 2" as of late.
In the film, the MTV reality star plays a dance competition judge - which is a role that follows the film's first installment led by Jessica Alba.
Talking to ET about the new job, Audrina dished, "I love dance movies and I was a huge fan of 'Step Up' -- it makes you want to get out there and dance with them. If [the filmmakers] asked me if I wanted to dance, I would have said yes, because I love dancing. But I'm not as good as these guys; it takes a lot of hard work and practice to get up there."
As for moving on from life on "The Hills," Miss Patridge tells, "It's almost like I've kind of grown up on TV; I'm 25 and now that I'm not doing 'The Hills' anymore, it's over, it's kind of like graduating and now I can actually start doing different things. … I'm focusing more on movies and scripted shows, so this is a great opportunity."
Meanwhile, fans can look forward to seeing "Honey 2" on DVD in the Fall of 2011.
credit - gossip center
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment