Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jayde Nicole: Wigged Out at Beso






Jayde Nicole and her girl army donned colourful wigs for their night out. The girls were at Beso restaurant having a birthday dinner for Jessica Hall along with about 30 other Playboy models! After dinner the gang headed to Drais to finish their night off with some partying.
Jayde tweeted:
“Wow!!! Feelin crazy! Haha at BESO before Drais Hollywood!!! If ur not there u r lame sauce!!!”"

Love the wig idea - too cute!
credit - zimbio, gossip center
~Kelli at Hills Freak

3 comments:

  1. Aww I LOVE THIS! Want Jaydes pink wigg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE, NO MORE JAYDE POSTS. SHE WAS ON THE SHOW FOR 5 MINUTES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my comment is a little bit late, but I LOVE the pics and I really appreciate your Jayde posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete