Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kristin Cavallari: Out & About in Beverly Hills








Kristin Cavallari was spotted out and about in Los Angeles, California yesterday afternoon (May 31).
Joined by a gal pal, Kristin hit up the Spanish Kitchen to meet "Entourage" star Jerry Ferrera for lunch.
The meetup comes amidst rumors that the two are a budding item - with both parties taking every step possible to avoid paparazzi couple photographs.
(you can spot him behind Kristin in several photos thumbing his nose at the cameras!)
And despite several offers and rumors, Kristin recently has said definitively that she won’t be going nekkers for Playboy magazine.
Ms. Cavallari explained, “No, they've actually offered it to me a couple of times, but I've turned it down. It just doesn't appeal to me, and my dad would kill me.”
credit - gossip center, celeb city
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment