Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stephanie Pratt: On The 'Hills' Finale - "'I thought it was genius'


"It's really bittersweet that 'The Hills' is over. The finale party was so much fun, though, and then none of us knew about the little surprise ending," she told MTV News about the show's most dramatic twist. "So that was definitely a huge shocker for us. I think Lo and I looked at each other like, 'What?' So only Kristin, Brody and Lauren knew about it, and the crew. But I loved the ending and it's like kind of going both ways: Some people loved it, some people hated it. But I loved it. I thought it was genius."
While LC didn't end up making an appearance in that final episode, Stephanie explained that Lauren knew how the show was going to end, since she had filmed an alternate ending. "They used the ending with Kristin and Brody," she said. "But they had filmed an alternative ending, I had heard, with Lauren. So she knew about it."
credit - mtv.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment