Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Hills’ Kristin Cavallari gets real about life and reveals her softer side.


FAVORITE TRAVEL DESTINATION: “Turks and Caicos.”
I NEVER TRAVEL WITHOUT...: “Neutrogena sunscreen.”
FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY: “A diamond ring given to me as a gift. (No, it was not an engagement ring!)”
MOST PRIZED POSSESSION: “My Yorkie, Bardot.”
GUILTY PLEASURE: “Weekly manicures and pedicures.”
LAST BOOK I READ: “Eat, Pray, Love.”
LAST CONCERT I ATTENDED: “Ray LaMontagne.”
LAST MOVIE I SAW: “Dear John.”
FAVORITE THING TO DO IN VEGAS: “Gamble.”
FAVORITE MEAL: “Any Mexican food. I love either nachos or chicken fajitas.”
MUST-HAVE BEAUTY PRODUCT: “CoverGirl mascara.”
IF SOMEONE OFFERED ME A MILLION DOLLAR SHOPPING SPREE, I WOULD BUY...: “Shoes, shoes and more shoes, a Range Rover, furniture for my house and a vacation to Tahiti.”
HOME IS WHERE...: “Peace and love are.”
SOMEONE I ADMIRE: “My dad.”
MY FANTASY COSTAR: “Sean Penn.”
SOMETHING YOU’D BE SURPRISED TO FIND IN MY FRIDGE: “Right now, ribs. I don’t usually have anything too crazy.”
FAVORITE SONG TO GET THE PARTY STARTED: “‘Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)’ by Beyoncé.”
FAVORITE WAY TO STAY IN SHAPE: “Working out with a trainer who never has me do the same thing twice.”
IF IT WEREN’T FOR TV, MY CAREER WOULD BE...: “A psychologist.”

credit - Vegas Magazine , Photographs By Seth Browarnik
~Kelli at Hills Freak

3 comments:

  1. ooo I love those sunglasses shes wearing in the pic with her dog!! anyone know what brand those are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet, she loves to his dad and the madness with the shoes, I would like to be able to see his collection of shoes it must be big

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farinaz,
    I have the same pair. They're Marc Jacobs.
    ❤Tracey

    ReplyDelete