Monday, August 9, 2010

Lauren Conrad: More photos from Hurley's Walk the Walk Fashion Show





Lauren Conrad got an unexpected surprise over the weekend: A marriage proposal!
The Hills alum, 24, was greeted Friday at the Hurley Walk teen fashion competition in Huntington Beach, Calif., by a man who scrolled on his back in black makeup: "LC, Marry Me."
LC, of course, is taken: She has been dating actor Kyle Howard for some time.
Could a wedding be on the way?
Probably not.
"I'm not someone who feels like a pressure to get into that," she told Access Hollywood last year. "I think that I'm still pretty young and I've got a while to do all I want to do. I think that when you have kids, it's all about them. So I think that I need to be selfish for a little bit and do it all about me."

She looks so pretty - love her top!
credit - Just Jared, 90210 media, Us Weekli
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli!

    Do you know who makes the sunglasses she is wearing in the pics? I appreciate any help!

    Thanks,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy!
    They're actually LC by Lauren Conrad : ) Not sure if they're available at Kohls yet but if not they'll be coming soon.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete