Friday, September 3, 2010

Audrina Patridge: New photos from Studio City and outside the DWTS Studio


Flashing her gorgeous smile, Audrina Patridge was spotted making her rounds in Studio City, California on Thursday afternoon (September 2).
Wearing a striped tank top and green vest, Drina was joined by a gal pal as she visited an editing studio before stopping off for a tasty sushi lunch.
With such an eclectic group of personalities, fans seem to be clamoring to find out more about the dynamics of the Season 11 "Dancing With the Stars" cast and how they're adjusting to the hard work and long rehearsal hours leading up to their next big roles.
When MTV News caught up with Audrina Patridge recently, she dished on her "amazing" partner Tony Dovolani, but also humbly revealed a few sore muscles and what everyone is saying about "The Situation."
"I have discovered muscles I never knew existed on my body," Patridge admitted. "The muscles right behind my knees are killing me, my calves, my arms, my thighs, everything."
When asked which castmember she was excited to meet at the show's big reveal on Monday, the former "Hills" star gushed about two longtime idols.
I loved meeting Jennifer Grey," Patridge said. " 'Dirty Dancing' is one of my favorite movies, and she is such a nice person and she's beautiful. Florence [Henderson], from 'The Brady Bunch.' She is awesome. I love her. She has the best energy."
Everyone in the cast is "really cool," she added. "They all have great personalities. Everyone is really supportive, and we're all in this together."
Patridge went on to say that she and her fellow female castmembers shared their anxiety about performing in front of a live audience. "It's a little scary," she said. "But we're all pumping each other up and giving each other advice, so it's really good." And what does she think of fellow MTV star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino?
"I haven't met him yet, but the talk on set is all about his abs," Patridge said, laughing. "So everyone is really looking forward to meeting him."




credit - gossip center, mtv, tlfan
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment