Thursday, September 9, 2010

Olivia Palermo: Excerpt From Tattler Magazine


Olivia Palermo says the best piece of fashion advice she's ever had came from fashion legend Diane von Furstenberg.
The designer told Palermo "just to have fun with it all," - a tip Palermo has taken heed of.
"I play around with different styles," she tells Tatler magazine. "I don't think I can wear the clothes I wore when I was 20, now that I'm 24."
The socialite/actress, who cites Matthew Williamson and Benjamin Channing as her labels of choice, refuses to let her critics concern her.
"People are always looking for the negative and not focusing on the positive," she says. "In New York people can be too accepting too quickly. In London, people are slower to accept you, but once they do, you can have deeper relationships."
Palermo has big, fashion-orientated plans for the future.
"I want to act, model - try it all," she says. "Designing a collection will come in time."
credit - Vogue UK, fashion indie, thanks for the heads up portia!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. oh my why did they use that shot, its really not a good photo of her. normally she looks so pretty n fab but this is scary looking :S

    ReplyDelete