Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kristin Cavallari: BTS of 'That's Beautiful to Me' Video


On Jaron and the Long Road to Love's new single, 'That's Beautiful to Me,' the singer is showing fans his romantic side. Jaron invited The Boot to hang out with him and his on-screen love interest, Kristin Cavallari from 'The Hills,' in Los Angeles to bring you an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video for 'That's Beautiful to Me.'
Even though they didn't know each other before Jaron picked Kristin to be in the video, the pair seemed totally at ease with each other during the shoot, sharing a natural, easy-going chemistry. The filming started just south of Hollywood at Echo Park, where the two shot several fun, casual scenes. The crew and stars then moved to a loft in downtown Los Angeles to create the couple's home. There was a bed, but we didn't count to see if there were 46 pillows on it, like in the song.
Jaron sweet-talked Kristin -- or at least her representative -- to get her involved in the video. "Jaron wrote my manager a letter saying how much he wanted me for the video. I saw it and I thought that it was really sweet so I couldn't really say no," she tells The Boot.
Although she was often portrayed as mean and calculating on 'The Hills,' friends told Jaron that Kristin had another side. "I overheard some friends of mine [saying], 'Oh my God. This girl is such a sweetheart and she's such a pleasure to work with,' and I was like 'Who are we talking about?' The physicality in this town is easy to come by. I think you can find beautiful girls every which way you turn, but to find the ones that are beautiful on the inside and a pleasure to deal with and are sweethearts, that's what we were looking for. They said, 'Kristin Cavallari.' I said, 'hang on,' and walked over to the computer. I looked her up and said, 'Yeah, this is the girl.'"
credit - theboot.com, thanks for the heads up rubi! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment