Monday, October 11, 2010

Lauren Conrad Covers Teen Vogue November 2010

Lauren Conrad channels her inner 1950s good-girl in this new shot from the November 2010 issue of Teen Vogue.
The 24-year-old reality star and author dished to the mag about her new show, her new clothing line, Paper Crown, and her The Hills history. Check it:
On leaving the past in the past: “Everyone’s busy, and they live their own lives. I think what we really had in common was the show. Being on a show like that is a lot more than people think. You’re thrust into the spotlight. There’s all this pressure to act a certain way. It’s hard to adjust. You have to decide early on whether or not you’re willing to do that.”
On her new reality series: “It’s not going to revolve around my personal life. Filming the last two shows [The Hills, Laguna Beach], I never had the opportunity to show everything I was working for. This time the focus is going to be on my job, and while that’s still personal to me, I will also have a part of my life that can be mine.”

On her new line, Paper Crown: “It’s the idea of creating your own glamour. The focus will be on really great fits, fabrics, and details. It won’t be overly trendy—nothing that’s trying too hard. I’m very excited about it, but I’m also a little nervous. I’m doing it all on my own this time.”






credit - Teen Vogue, Just Jared, thanks Arianna!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment