Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lauren Conrad's Dos and Don'ts for Glamour Magazine‏



DO go with head-to-toe black if you don’t have a lot of time to get ready.
I’ll do a banded skirt with a tee, or leather skinnies and a blazer. It’s very chic, and it will always match.



DON’T get frustrated with friends after their breakups.
As silly as it seems when she’s still crying a month later, be there for her, preferably with frozen yogurt and romantic comedies, because someday it will be you



DO google your dates.
It’s like doing research before a job interview!



DON’T shop online after a few glasses of wine.
I will get things shipped to me, and I’m like, What was I thinking?! But that crazy printed caftan seemed stylish to me at 11:30 on a Thursday night.



DON’T obsess over hair color.
I dyed my hair so it’s dark at the roots and light at the tips because I like it, but also because I’m bad at keeping up with my color.



DO know that accessories make an outfit.
You can be wearing something simple, but put on some costume jewels, a fake-skin clutch and great heels, and you’re dressed up.



DON’T waste your time on people who aren’t kind to you.
In the long run karma always comes into play, and if you just take the high road, you’ll be fine.
credit - Glamour Magazine, thanks to Jennifer Powell!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. I love the last comment. We all know she means LOL

    ReplyDelete