Monday, October 25, 2010

Whitney Port Confirms “The City” Is Cancelled


They had a good run, but Whitney Port & Co.’s reality show “The City” looks to be coming to the end of its life.
Whit called into Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS FM show earlier today and explained what’s going on with the MTV program.
Whitney shared, “As of right now, it doesn’t really look like we’re doing it anymore.” When asked if they’d be moving networks, Port replied, “No, at this point it’s not.”
So what’s next? Whitney stated, “I’m working on some other things. It’s okay- one door closes and another opens.”

Click here to listen to Whitney's entire interview with Ryan Seacrest

I can't say I'm surprised but I am incredibly disappointed. It is a sad day indeed! : (
credit - gossip center, thanks for the heads up Katie!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. I just saw it in MTV news, gahhhh, well at least we have Lauren's new show. And I think Whitney didn't want to compete with that!

    ReplyDelete