Saturday, February 12, 2011

Andy Cohen speaks out about Heidi Montag drama

Leave it to Andy Cohen, the man behind Bravo's Real Housewives franchise to stir up drama with one of the reality TV world's most notorious players: Heidi Montag.
After she claimed to be joining the next Beverly Hills Housewives cast, Cohen shot back with a colorful denial, saying, "That trash is delusional and I would sooner stab knives into my own eyes than see her on this network."
Whoa.
USA TODAY's Arienne Thompson happened to be sitting behind Cohen at designer Prabal Gurung's Fashion Week show this afternoon and asked him about the drama.
"I think I already said enough. I got a little carried away," he said, sounding a bit exasperated about the whole thing. "There was just a flood of untrue Housewives rumors last week and I just hit my tipping point."
For her part, Montag says Cohen's just being a big bully. "Andy's tasteless remarks were hurtful and completely unnecessary," she told People. "I have always been a fan of the Housewives franchise and I don't appreciate being bullied."
credit - usatoday.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment